We are delighted to welcome you back to our salon once again! Although we will continue to deliver to our usual high standards, please bear the following in mind before you arrive for your appointment:
- On arrival, please stand by the front door outside the building until you’ve been contacted by a member of staff to enter the premises.
- Customers must wear face masks in the salon at all times. Where required we may remove the fastenings around the ears when cutting. If you do not have a face mask we will offer a limited supply at £1 each.
- You may be required to have your temperature taken (contactless method) before entering the premises.
- We are well stocked in hand sanitiser for you to use on arrival and departure from the premises.
- All cutting and styling stations will be thoroughly sanitised before each customer enters the salon.
- All cutting and styling stations have been rearranged to be more than 2m apart from one another.
- Your stylist may look slightly different to how you remember them! Our team are equipped with visors, face masks, disposable aprons and disposable gloves.
- We operate strictly by “1 client per stylist” and so cannot accept group bookings unless an individual stylist has been booked per customer.
- Please come ALONE to your appointment wherever possible. Young people and those who require assistance are encouraged to bring someone from their own household.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in keeping our community safe. We look forward to welcoming you back!